Here are a few more links and things to ponder….
- North Attleboro Small Breed Meetup
“… Next Meetup – Saturday, May 19, 2007 @ 1:00 PM
Foxboro Dog Park – aka Cocasset River Park
- Medway Dog Park
Upcoming Events – 03 Sept 2007
The following events of interest to dog owners are happening in the next few weeks:
Saturday, Sept 8th: Foxboro Dog Park Fun Day from 10am to 2pm
(for directions email ..”
- Cocasset River Dog Park”
Size: apx 2 acres- 3 sections- Big dog Small Dog & pond!
Fenced In?: Yes
Pet Fountains?: Yes
Leashes Required?: No
…View Pets…(Jamaica Plain, Taunton, Taunton, Mansfield…
Other Parks Nearby
Gilbert Hills State Forest…”
- Foxborough loves dogs – Topic Powered by eve community – iluvherbie821
- June 24, 2007 – Going to the dogs
- January 11, 2008 – Dog park dispute heats up in Foxboro
- February 13, 2008 – Dog park foes file lawsuit against town
- February 15, 2008 – Court takes bite out of Foxboro dog park
- February 17, 2008 – Foxboro officials forced to padlock dog park
- Foxboro Jaycees Directions – Directions to Jaycee Field in Cocasset River Park
- Directions To The RBI Academy “…- To Playing Fields:…Cocassett River Park (Foxboro)…”
Perhaps a ballot question rather than town meeting…or planning forums and input from all residents?
Dog walking business? Are these the same people who put forth the idea and are in favor of a privately run dog park on public land?
Taunton, Seekonk, Jamaica Plain, North Attleboro, Medway, Dedham, where else?
Who schedules the use of the playing fields?
Who unlocks the main entrance gates?
Do the Police patrol CRRA?
If the water quality and recharge at the swimming hole is good, why didn’t we reopen the park for human swimming, picnicing, and beach and playground use??