Chris Mitchell won a seat on the BOS! He will join Ginny Coppola, John Gray, David Feldman, and Jim DeVellis.
Will relations with our largest corporate taxpayers (Kraft, Schneider, etc.) and residents improve?
Are these items heading to Foxborough’s BOS agendas?
- Rail Service
- Attracting Business Development (Downtown, Route 1, Foxfield Plaza, Foxborough Plaza, Route 140, Green Street, Chestnut Green, Etc.)
- Town Hall
- Future Space Needs
- Open Space
- Affordable Housing
- Retaining Our Senior Population
Will we see increased transparency and accountability?
How will they impact developments?
Economic Deveopment in Foxborough
Posted in community, Elections, Foxborough, Foxborough-News, Gillette Stadium, Patriot Place, Route 1, Selectmen, Town Hall, Town Meeting, Town-Manager
7:30 PM May 11, 2015
Foxborough High School Auditorium
(It’s going to be a long night!)
ATM Warrant Articles
- ANNUAL TOWN ELECTIONS
- ANNUAL TOWN REPORTS
- REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
- OPERATING BUDGET
- CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PLANNING (CIP) BUDGET
- NON-UNION MANAGERIAL & SEASONAL PAY PLAN
- FIRE CONTRACT
Addition of Administrative (a.k.a. Day) Captain
- DISPATCHER CONTRACT
- HIGHWAY & WATER CONTRACT
- FY ’15 OPERATING BUDGET ADJUSTMENTS
- FY ’15 CAPITAL BUDGET ADJUSTMENTS
- UNPAID BILLS FROM PRIOR YEARS
Veteran’s Director/unpaid expense reimbursements totaling $1,811.12
- DEPARTMENT REVOLVING FUNDS AUTHORIZATION
- FUND QUALIFIED OPEB (Other Post-Employment Benefits) TRUST
- EXPEND HIGHWAY FUNDS
- STABILIZATION FUND FOR SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL VOCATIONAL TECHNICAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
- REVISED GENERAL BY-LAW (TOWN WARRANT)
Allow Town Warrant to be posted electronically on the Town Of Foxborough website instead of requiring the full warrants to be published in a local newspaper.
- AMEND OSRD (Open Space Residential Development) BY-LAW
- AMEND FLOOD BY-LAW
Update Flood Maps to new FEMA Flood Inusurance Rate Map (FIRM) and Norfolk County Flood Insurance Study (FIS) report dated July 16, 2015.
- ACCEPT McNAMARA WAY AS A PUBLIC WAY
Located within “Fairway Woods” subdivision (off North High Street)
- ACCEPT MICHELMORE WAY AS A PUBLIC WAY
Located within “Rosewood Estates” subdivision (off Oak Street)
- LAND ACQUISITION
Land behind the DPW Garage on Elm Street
- AMEND SEWER SERVICE AREA MAP
22 Morse Street, 44 Morse Street, 119 Morse Street, 131 Morse Street #9, 1 Commercial Street, 213 Central Street, The Gables At Foxboro Green (Green Street Lot 1A, Green Street Lot 4A, Green Street Lot 11), and 28 Carpenter Street
- EXECUTIVE POWER OF WATER & SEWER COMMISSIONERS
WARRANT & Advisory Committee Recommendations