If reports are true, a giant shout out goes to Conservation Commission for keeping most people in the dark for two years!
A site for a dog park has been “found” and neighbors recently notified.
What were the other contenders? Has it been demonstrated Foxborough needs a dog park? Foxborough has miles of trails in our town and state forest, sidewalks, and yards.
- Parking lot on County Street never filling up (convert portion to a dog park)
- 20 acreClosed, Capped Landfill on East Belcher Road (use part as dog park and recreation facility). 5.5 acres is for 1.556 megawatt photovoltaic (solar) array. Part is leaf/compost pile. Many acres useable.
- New development areas – neighborhood parks/play areas
- Fire station property or other town owned “surplus property”
- Camp Lincoln Hill/Oak Street property
- Corner of Washington, North Street
- Work with the Y to find space there and institute classes for people exercising with their pets
What do you think? Fill out a survey