Chris Mitchell won a seat on the BOS! He will join Ginny Coppola, John Gray, David Feldman, and Jim DeVellis.
Are these items heading to Foxborough’s BOS agendas?
- Rail Service
- Attracting Business Development (Downtown, Route 1, Foxfield Plaza, Foxborough Plaza, Route 140, Green Street, Chestnut Green, Etc.)
- Town Hall
- Future Space Needs
- Open Space
- Affordable Housing
- Retaining Our Senior Population
Will we see increased transparency and accountability?
- Manager concedes draft warrant a public record
- DeVellis pushes for public access; Keegan explains records misstep
How will they impact developments?
Economic Deveopment in Foxborough
- Economic Development Committee
- Economic Development Overlay District in Foxborough
- Patrick Administration Approves Economic Development Project in Foxborough
- Invensys gets another key vote, indicates commitment to town
- Economic Development Master Plan
- Vanasse – Patriot Place
- Special District Regulations
- Session Laws: Chapter 16 of the Acts of 1999
- Kraft Group And Foxborough See Mutual Interests In New Expansion
- 495/MetroWest Development Compact Regional Study